Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: 90
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 90hp
- Type: Outboard 2 Stroke
- Year: 2010
- Engine Hours: 50
PO Box 750 1926 S. HWY 151
Mannford, Oklahoma, US, 74044
- Length: 21' 8"
- Deck Width: 8' 1"
- Max. Recommended HP: 115 HP
- Max. Person Capacity: 10 Persons
- Max. Person Weight: 1460 Lbs.
- Max. Weight Capacity: 2100 Lbs.
- Weight (approx.): 1678 Lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 42 Gallons
- Package Weight (approx.): 1894 Lbs.
- Pontoon Diameter: 24"
- Pontoon Length: 20' 2"
- Pontoon Material: 0.080 5052 Marine Alloy
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- Color keyed 7' polyester Bimini top w/boot
- Cast aluminum fence support
- Full-width swim platform w/folding boarding ladder
- Hi-density SUN TRACKER comfort foam
- Navigation lights
- Battery hold down
- Safety lanyard
- 4 mooring tie down points
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter multichambered pontoons
- Box beam all-aluminum transom
- Marine-grade carpet
- Pressure-treated, 7-ply deck w/limited lifetime warranty
- Full-width heavy duty extruded Z-bar floor supports
- Sound & vibration-deadening fence insulation
- Krystal Kote finish on all fence panels
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/42-gal. (113.56 L) built-in fuel tank
- Oversized ladder w/large handrails
- Fiberglass-reinforced console
- Small items tray, drink holder & trash receptacle
- Tachometer, volt meter and fuel gauge
- Sirius-capable AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack & 2 directional speakers
- Toggle switches
- Mercury binnacle control box w/trim
- Simulated burlwood dash accents
- Navigation lights
- Interstate cranking battery
- 12V outlet
- Cooler storage
- Padded aft sundeck w/storage below
- Port and starboard bow couches w/underseat storage
- Aft L-seating arrangement w/underseat storage
- Expanded floor space
- Aft entry w/boarding ladder
- Captain's bucket seat
- All upholstery foam wrapped w/water-resistant material
- 30-oz. (.85 kg) heavy-duty, marine-grade vinyl w/stain-resistant top coating
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases
- UV-resistant vinyl & thread
- Underseat storage
- Wheelchair access gate
Other four-stroke engine options available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.